Overview : -
The Deptt. In Hailakndi District is mainly monitoring the monthly online allocation of S.K Oil, Tide over wheat product, allocation of Iodize salt under PDS and and monitoring the lifting and distribution of Rice, S.K Oil, Atta, Salt by the nominees after received of allocation from the Directorate.
Activities : -
- Monthly online allocation & Sub-allocation of Rice under NFSA, 2013.
- Monthly allocation & Sub-allocation of S.K.Oil under PDS.
- Monthly allocation of Tide over wheat.
- Monthly allocation & Sub-allocation of Tide over wheat products.
- Monthly allocation of Mid-Day-Meal Rice.
- Monitoring of reports regarding lifting and distribution of rice under NFSA, 2013 @ 5Kg per P.H card & @ 35Kg per AAY FIC in each allotment @ Rs.3.00 per Kg.
- Monitoring of reports regarding lifting and distribution of S.K.Oil through S.K.Oil depot, F.P.Shop agent & Hawkers as per scale & Govt. fixed price.
- Monitoring of reports regarding lifting and distribution of tide over wheat products.
- Preparation of ration card under NFSA, 2013 to the eligible beneficiaries observing Govt. guideline.
- Preservation and providing of guideline regarding selection of beneficiaries under NFSA, 2013 those who are belongs to BPL category and those annual income is below Rs.1.00 lakh.
- Verification of ineligible beneficiaries under NFSA, 2013 and cancellation of ration card.
- Selection of beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme observing Govt. guideline.
- Preservation and providing of guideline regarding selection of beneficiaries under Aamar Dukan and Aamar Dukan on wheels and disbursement of Govt. grant in aid.
- Disbursement of fund on Transportation cost of foodgrains and commission of GPSS/WCCS & F.P.Shop agent under NFSA, 2013 through cash less mode.
- Submission of utilization certificate against the fund receipt by the Govt.
- Submission of monthly/quarterly/Clause 8, 9 & 9 point action plan & PBM report in due course.
- Disposal of Redresses of Grievances in the CPGRAMS by the Area Officer concerned.
- Maintenance of Daily stock of E.C & fixation of price in Wholesale, Retail & Aamar Dukan.
- Preparation of licence under ATA (L&C) Order, 1982 & APDA Order, 1982
- Uploading of monthly allocation of rice in the State/District & Annavitran portal.
- Correction of name, population of ration card in ERCMS data.
- Seeding of mobile number, Bank Account details of F.P.Shop agent as well as beneficiaries under NFSA, 2013
Details : -
- F.C.I FSD: - 1 (one) Capacity – 5000 MT
- Cold Storage: - 1(one)
- Wholesale Cons. Co-opt. Stores Ltd.: - 1(one)
- GPSS Ltd.: - 16 (sixteen)
- F.P.Shops : - 57 Nos. in Hailakandi Town (Urban)
- F.P.Shops : - 26 Nos. in Lala Town (Urban)
- F.P.Shops : - 816 Nos. (Rural)
- Total : - 899 Nos.
- S.K.Oil Agency: - 7 Nos.
- S.K.Oil Sub-Agency: - 2 Nos.
- S.K.Oil Hawkers: - 826 Nos.
- POL Depot.: - 11 Nos.
- L.P.G Distributor: - 7 Nos.
- Modern Chakki Mills: - 3 Nos.
- Roller Flour Mill: - Nil
NFSA Act 2013 : -
District targeted population under NFSA 2013: - 5,77,211
Total nos. of population selected and digitized including 100% coverage of Tea Garden labour / ST people of the District.
Asst.Director FCS&CA Hailakandi, O/O Of The Deputy Commissioner Hailakandi,Hailakandi Town,P.O Hailakandi,PIN-788151